(Let’s keep neighbors happy!)
- Do not block anyone’s driveway ever, even temporarily.
- Do not loiter outside the gate.
- Do not speak in loud voices that might disturb neighbors.
- Do not wear inappropriate clothing while outside or in the neighborhood.
- No non-consensual activities.
- No illegal activities.
- No illegal drugs.
- No disrespectful treatment of the space.
- No one under 21 years of age.
- No non-consensual photography or video.
- No excessive noise or loud yelling.
- No unsupervised use of bondage or blindfolds.
- No wax play.
- No smoking inside, if smoking outside, use ash tray provided.
- Always call 911 in the case of a life threatening emergency.
- AED kit (defibrillator) is mounted on the kitchen wall.
- First Aid Kits are in all bathrooms and in the kitchen.
- Emergency Autodialers are mounted on the refrigerators.
- Fire extinguishers are mounted on the kitchen wall.
- Smoke detectors, emergency lighting, and flood lights are hardwired.